This BLOG is a set of sporadic, spontaneous thoughts and recording from what’s happening around me, from my perspective. There is no particular plan to these events and no real structure apart from a day-to-day diary.
- Weather – temperatures given are in degrees Celsius, °C, from an Oregon radio thermometer on the external north wall of the house.
- Web-Links – Links are not necessarily maintained on older posts, sorry.
- Spelling, grammar and punctuation – not my forte, I’m an engineer, but I’ll endeavour to do my best.
- People – I have named people but hopefully not in a way that causes them embarrassment, ridicule or harm. If you want your name removed, just ask me.
- Language –
- Country – British English only – apologies to other readers. The main
L’Echiquier web-site is available in both Metropolitan French and British English.
- Offense – I have tried not to use inappropriate language but some British slang/colloquial expressions may be present.
- Time – The time here in France is UCT +2hr, that’s 1 hr in front of the UK in old money. Central European Summer Time (CEST) +0200 UTC.
- Bookings – see below …
NB – the tunnels are not suitable for children under of 10 years of age or for anyone with a walking disability.
Please ensure you eMail address is correct before clicking on the SEND button.